The Popularity of Antique Wedding Rings
Nowadays it seems that antique wedding rings have gained more popularity than ever with the desire of so many brides to celebrate their wedding event in the vintage style. The truth of the matter is that back then, during those times there was much consideration paid to all the seven arts, architecture and design being the most used fields to introduce new concepts and new waves of decorative ideas in daily life. In those times, various artistic trends have developed and resulted in everlasting trends that have become the classics of the specific art field. If you are fan for these times and are aware of the value these trends carry within themselves you can celebrate their timeless beauty by ordering your antique wedding rings. But let’s see which the options are:
* At Antique Jewelry Mall you have the opportunity to find everything that is in there as antique as you want them to be. A great selection of these wedding rings is displayed in front of your eyes and in case you find one style that appeals to you the most, you will be ensured that it is one of a kind and that it will be crafted in accordance to your size and in whatever color, material or karat you desire. The following examples count among the range of antique wedding rings that are put for sale at Antique Jewelry Mall:
1. The Retro Modern look of a wedding ring made of platinum band that is encircled by a design that leads one to the image of Greek patterns used for their Corinthian architectural column heads. The filigree representing leaves design is almost breathless due to the presence of 24 shimmering roundly cut diamonds.
2. The Art Deco style of antique wedding ring that can be found in a beautiful hand created platinum featuring floral design engraving that encircles the band in an eternity pattern. It is considered a classic model among all those displayed in the selection of women’s wedding rings, the antique style.
3. The other one made of 14k gold is designed with romantic engraved leaves and flowers encircling the entire ring. There is a lightly scattered edging – the millgrain type – delightfully finishing the classic touch of this special antique wedding ring.
4. The details that are so meticulously included in the Art Deco wedding ring made of platinum is completely hand crafted featuring 3 outward facing sides that have on all edges the detail of beaded millgrain style. There is the romantic accent that this construction confers especially with the filigree marquise openwork design. It stands for a perfect symbol of love and if you decide to purchase it, you will cherish it for the rest of your life.
* At Antique Engagement Rings brides are blessed with a splendid selection of original 20s up till 40s vintage wedding bands not to mention the exquisite replicas of the original ones – all of them being built in the house. The following examples will definitely arouse your curiosity and you will end up browsing through this site in search of the antique wedding ring that will decorate your ring finger for the rest of your life:
1. A beautifully engraved diamond eternity band featuring round cut brilliant diamonds mounted on an engraving of scroll design patterns that are inspired by the original Art Deco style. The one displayed online costs $5,525, is made of platinum but it comes as well in 14K white gold.
2. The replica Edwardian wedding ring – contains 30 roundly cut diamonds and features also a filigree set in the platinum material of the band. It is priced at $1,950.
3. 30s replica wedding band – it is more appropriate for vintage style brides; it features diamonds, millgrained edges with bead set and also highly polished on the sides. The price is given for the platinum material -$1,885- but it is also available in white gold.
4. The replica Art Deco engagement and wedding rings – made of platinum with roundly cut diamonds set in beads, edges that are also millgrained along with detailed design. It is priced at $1,850 being available in all sizes but also in white gold where you subtract $350.
5. Another Art Deco replica, this time coming as an antique wedding ring, is a band containing 26 round bead set diamonds featuring also detailed design on the sides along with a millgrained edge. The band is designed with a blank space on one side of the ring in order to offer you the chance to have it engraved with whatever is of your preference. Priced at $1,825.